Where to get Big Rubble?

Shorkor

Mongoose
Hi folks!

I'm running a 3rd age Gloranthan MRQ campaign. I can't find my copy of The Big Rubble, & can't seem to obtain a copy of it or of Pavis and the Big Rubble (later reprint) for love nor money. I'd hoped to GM using this a week from tomorrow. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I recently got a new, in-shrinkwrap copy of River of Cradles for RQ3 from titan-games via e bay. I was a little dubious about it being "new, in shrinkwrap", but decided to punt the $40.00 (including shipping to the UK), and am actually very happy with what turned up in the post. They apparently still have 9 copies available.

PM me if you want any more information.

Thanks! I have (and can locate my copy of) River of Cradles, but I'll try to look them up and see what else they have.

anjin said:
I recently got a new, in-shrinkwrap copy of River of Cradles for RQ3 from titan-games via e bay. I was a little dubious about it being "new, in shrinkwrap", but decided to punt the $40.00 (including shipping to the UK), and am actually very happy with what turned up in the post. They apparently still have 9 copies available.

PM me if you want any more information.
Nobleknight.com sells it for $25 as well as other things Glorantha.
http://www.nobleknight.com/ProductDetail.asp_Q_ProductID_E_7886_A_InventoryID_E_2147544660_A_ProductLineID_E_127_A_ManufacturerID_E_28_A_CategoryID_E_12_A_GenreID_E_

I can attest this is a great shop to buy from.

Thanks for the links, Cleombrotus. I'll eventually make use of all of them. I did not find a map or gazetteer at the tradetalk site, though.

The King, I appreciate the link, but, if they sell The Big Rubble at Nobleknight, it's not possible to find it via their search engine.

Back