Wheel of Fire - Does anyone have a copy yet?

No.. but I've bought a few copies :D

It's a great close to the Babylon 5 "Season Sourcebooks", with the tinyiest, yet obvious, change in style you would expect from a book Lizard wrote (section headings such as CSI: Babylon 5, and Welcome to the Hotel Kh'ali Phor'nya). The main contents, however, are the serious review of the year we've all come to know and love.

Theres some nice new psionics options that you in particular may be interested in (I think you expressed an interest in this in another thread, but apologies if I've misread that)

Oh, and rules for Keepers :D

Theres so much more... but I'm sure theres a comprehensive review around the place somewhere :)

Buy it. Buy it now!

mthomason said:
Theres some nice new psionics options that you in particular may be interested in (I think you expressed an interest in this in another thread, but apologies if I've misread that)

Oh, and rules for Keepers :D

Theres so much more... but I'm sure theres a comprehensive review around the place somewhere :)

Buy it. Buy it now!

Good memory :D

Yes, I am into the Psi (especially Telepathy) since that is one of the next logical steps in communication.

I was waiting till pay day since my NSFLGS (not so friendly gaming store) cleaned out my Fun money account and refused to do anything about it when they sent me into overdraft. I also wanted to get the Centauri Source book at the same time since shipping is free if you spend over $25 USD on Amazon.com.

I can't wait :!:

Too bad Mongoose is no longer doing teasers that we can download....

Oh gods, I must have been tired when I flicked through WoF, I so missed the Eagles reference. Liked the CSI section though!

LBH

Just a quick comment....the CSI thing was inspired by two episodes. There was the whole 'we analyzed their retinas to determine what kind of weapons blew their ship apart' bit, and the scene in Learning Curve where Zack talks about how the lack of blood shows the body was moved. It's also the kind of thing which comes up in mystery/investigation stories, which are common on B5.

A member of my old gaming group, Dr. Dennis Hwang, was kind enough to proof the rules for me and offer some suggestions -- if you check out the credits of the Technomage trilogy of novels, you'll see I'm not the only B5 writer he's helped out. :)

There's also the ep where bombs are being set on the station by a maintenance worker who was a Home Guard sympathiser (IIRC) and Garibaldi has a bomb forensics expert on his staff to help him out.

I'll remember the ep title presently.

LBH

I picked it up over the weekend, though with so many gaming books released recently I haven't had much time than to give it a rather quick read.

Back