What's your favourite space combat game?

God of Frustration said:
with the recent nerfs to the Drake and especially the Hurricane i just gave in and bought a Raven. :oops: :cry:
LOL... complaining about ships that aren't even released yet. I bet you're a high-sec mission whore :D

Burger said:
God of Frustration said:
with the recent nerfs to the Drake and especially the Hurricane i just gave in and bought a Raven. :oops: :cry:
LOL... complaining about ships that aren't even released yet. I bet you're a high-sec mission whore :D

i`m only following where all the other whiners lead. :p :lol:

as for pvp... i fly a Blackbird.

the ship aquires rust
the rust becomes a warning
it is by will alone i set my ship in motion. 8)

Burger said:
God of Frustration said:
Even worse, a second-hand pre-release whiner :D

hehe, next week i think i shall be whining about the EW nerf and soothing my depressed Blackbird. :)

God of Frustration said:
Burger said:
God of Frustration said:

hehe, next week i think i shall be whining about the EW nerf and soothing my depressed Blackbird. :)
I thought BB's and Scorps were unaffected by it?

Burger said:
God of Frustration said:

You guys should consider yourselves fortunate im still in a Reaper (or revaer?) only a few days into the free trial lol

I have to say though been very impressed by the interface so far, for a space combat/trading game etc.. with no joystick, the interface works it really does! :)

Neo said:
Burger said:
God of Frustration said:

You guys should consider yourselves fortunate im still in a Reaper (or revaer?) only a few days into the free trial lol

I have to say though been very impressed by the interface so far, for a space combat/trading game etc.. with no joystick, the interface works it really does! :)

Reaper. :)

another Minmatar 4tw! 8)

the learning curve is steep and with the upcoming Kali expansion the server might be a bit unstable for a while but keep at it. :)

Burger: i think BB and Scorpy are affected as well, just not as much, will need to read latest Kali info to confirm it.

God of Frustration said:
Neo said:
Burger said:

Reaper. :)

another Minmatar 4tw! 8)

the learning curve is steep and with the upcoming Kali expansion the server might be a bit unstable for a while but keep at it. :)

Burger: i think BB and Scorpy are affected as well, just not as much, will need to read latest Kali info to confirm it.

Bought a Slasher earlier (could have gone better but spending heaps picking up skills atm) and a Probe.

However after learning about the pending update tuesday to EVE and how new characters after that point will be far better off, im not getting too involved with this character and will make a new one post tuesday.

Neo said:
However after learning about the pending update tuesday to EVE and how new characters after that point will be far better off, im not getting too involved with this character and will make a new one post tuesday.

good planning there, dont delete your current character as you still have 2 spare character slots and can use him as an alt.

hold off for a few days to let other ppl work out the best setup for the new characters and then go for it. :)

In answer to the question at the top of the thread...

Star Fleet Battles/Federation Commander (note - two major rules overhauls in twenty years, not annually!), with honourable mentions for B5W, Full Thrust, AV:T and ACtA/SFoS.

I'm not a big PC gamer, but SFC1,2 and OP were pretty good.

Computer game = Master of Orion 2

PS2 game that you just have to have = Star Trek Encounters It starts in the Enterprise era and goes through voyager. You can play episodes, head to head(star ship duals) on a split screen, and my favorite onslaught single or with a partner. You just face wave after wave until you die. How may can you take with you???

Gladi said:
is kali comeing out?

Kali is being released on the 28th of November, this Tuesday... so please set a LONG skill beforehand.

appologies for hijacking the thread by the way. :oops:

ah they got it this year? wow didnt think they would release it till next year. iam not playing anymore so i dont have problems with the patch ;)

sorry for ot

Moo 3 was alright but only with the last patch. Think everyone was sick of it before then The Freespace series was always one my favourites. The B5 mod is quite cool for it.

Back