Whatever happened to the B5 novels??

msprange said:
lastbesthope said:
So does this mean my signed copy of Visions of Peace is now even rarer?

Probably only 3 or 4 in the world. . .

I know of at least 2, Low Roller begging on his knees was not a pretty sight :lol:

Currently I have a complete set of signed M Sprange novels.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
msprange said:
lastbesthope said:
So does this mean my signed copy of Visions of Peace is now even rarer?

Probably only 3 or 4 in the world. . .

I know of at least 2, Low Roller begging on his knees was not a pretty sight :lol:

Currently I have a complete set of signed M Sprange novels.

LBH

I guess it's a funny coincidence that I too have a complete set of signed M Sprange novels. Does that mean that I just lowered the value of yours? Sorry about that, LBH. :wink: P.S. that makes "3". :D

Along with Fordy, I would love to get Birth of Heroes out for people to read.

Maybe we Geese can do something un-official together. That is, of course, if the powers allow it. :)

Bry

Oops! I'm a bit late on this one.
Sorry to hear the novels are no more, I'm just glad that I picked up mine at the B5 2ed launch (and got Matt to sign it too :D, so does that make mine the Forth LBH? ).

Glad to see at least one released for free download and would like to see the others too, as long as the authors are OK with this.

Now all we need to know what the new B5 project is :?:

DW

Traveller-61 said:
Sorry to hear the novels are no more, I'm just glad that I picked up mine at the B5 2ed launch (and got Matt to sign it too :D, so does that make mine the Forth LBH? ).

The fourth maybe, I'm not letting you away with that (un?)intended pun unless we're talking about SST novels :lol:

LBH

Traveller-61 said:

i've got one as well so that makes 5 of us

He's talking about a 'complete set' of Matt's novels, of which there are currently two. Whereas everyone else is talking about signed copies of Visions of Peace.

Greg Smith said:
He's talking about a 'complete set' of Matt's novels, of which there are currently two. Whereas everyone else is talking about signed copies of Visions of Peace.

yeah i thought he was only talking about Visions Of Peace

Back