What will be next?

Sabbak

Mongoose
Hi there!

Okay, okay, I know that nothing is officially scheduled until april 2005 at least because nothing is planed from december to march (Boohooo!!! :cry: ) but one can always try to ask the question :wink: :

Is Might of Magnamund REALLY the next product officially planed for LW?

Thanks!

when is the lone wolf schedule for 2005 going to be released?, please...

I´m afraid we won´t get any news about this before 2005... :cry:, but you are a wonderful company after all, best wishes and thank you for a 2004 lone wolf year. :wink:

Well, there's a thread in General in which Matt discusses the company's plans for 2005. Unfortunately, there's no mention of LW at all anywhere in it. :(

Colin

A sign of hope is that Matt asked for 64-page scenario submissions for LW (and others) on ENWorld, so barring a complete lack of decent submissions it appears there shall be more LW in 2005 :)

C. Chapman said:
Well, there's a thread in General in which Matt discusses the company's plans for 2005. Unfortunately, there's no mention of LW at all anywhere in it. :(

Colin

Actually there is, Matt mentions more LW books along with the continuing support for the mags (S&P and EN World).

columbob said:
C. Chapman said:

Colin

Actually there is, Matt mentions more LW books along with the continuing support for the mags (S&P and EN World).

It's old age making me blind, I swear. ;)

Col

C. Chapman said:
columbob said:
C. Chapman said:

Colin

It's old age making me blind, I swear. ;)

Col

Well, you wouldn't be the first one! :wink:

I was a bit disappointed that Lone Wolf didn't get its own paragraph, as I was reading the whole thing and was anxiously waiting for a mention. It was a tiny peep tucked away in the middle of a sentence. If you're only looking at the bold titles, you wouldn't notice it.

Thanks FallingPheonix for the cue, but I couldn't find the post at Tower of the Sun.
Could you provide a direct link or summarize the post, pretty please?

Cheers!

redlaco said:
Thanks FallingPheonix for the cue, but I couldn't find the post at Tower of the Sun.
Could you provide a direct link or summarize the post, pretty please?

Cheers!

Here's the thread:

http://towerofthesun.com/lonewolf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=232

And here's August's post:

"No worries, guys. It has been proofed, edited, laid out, and is in the middle of art commision and final layout. With any luck, it will sneak in as a surprise Christmas present.

-August"

Cheers!

Back