What have you painted/modelled today?

Well, these are what I've been painting for the last couple of weeks:

NewReapers3.jpg

I got sent a load of old-school Aspect warriors by someone for free, so they're my current project.

I was busy this weekend. I put together 8 Rippler Bugs, about half of my King Tanker, and 16 Pathfinders. I also started painting my MI light infantry.

I put together 2 Vorlon Light Cruisers, 1 Vorlon Heavy Cruiser, 1 Centurian Attack Cruiser, 4 Vorchan Warships, 1 Primus Battlecruiser, 2 G'Quan Cruisers, 1 T'Loth Assault Cruiser, 3 Sho'Kos Cutters, 2 Ka'Toc Battle Destroyers & 1 Neshatan Gunship. I also started painting my EA force.

Finally got my Flesh Golems finished. Now I can start cleaning/assembling/undercoating the rest of of my Human team!!

I'm insanely working to have the various minis needed for the Call to Arms and Starship Troopers demo games ready for Gaelcon (one month to go), as well as making terrain for the ActA games. last night saw me cleaining and undercoating a ton of Starfuries and LAMI, and painting up one LAMI as a test.

Have just cleaned and undercoated
2 x Heresy's Fantasy Football Boris (One helmeted, One bare headed)
2 x Hasslefree's Fantasy Football Jo
1 x Hasslefree's Fantasy Football Danni
1 x Impact Beer Babe & Barrels
1 x Heresy Deathball Ogre

Now all I have to do is get them all painted!!

3 Hoppers in the usual parrot colors
1 King Tanker
finished 20 warriors.

Phew. That's a full day. Tomorrow, I dip.

Oh, and I assembled a Chickenhawk. I wanted to do a running pose, but he lifted foot looked dorky, so I broke out the flame and melted it a bit to repose the front and back toes. I looks pretty darn cool.

ChrisPasseno said:
3 Hoppers in the usual parrot colors
1 King Tanker
finished 20 warriors.

Phew. That's a full day. Tomorrow, I dip.

Oh, and I assembled a Chickenhawk. I wanted to do a running pose, but he lifted foot looked dorky, so I broke out the flame and melted it a bit to repose the front and back toes. I looks pretty darn cool.

NICE!!! Can't wait to see them Chris!

Personally I've been gettiing stuff built, based and primed so I have plenty of models ready for the winter.

I've been painting my REZOLUTION CSO boxset. Pix will come hopfully next week when I'm done.

I've been working on my Thorney tanker, a Wyrd model for a painting contest (didn't win), and my Circle army for Hordes. Very busy. :)

Nezeray

After getting most of my B5 stuff together, I started detailing some of them last night. I decided to start with the Narn G'Quan and it is coming along nicely. I'll take some pics tonight and try to get them up.

My first ACTA minis, woohoo!... yeah, I know, one flight of Sentri. Gotta start somewhere :) Got the fleetbox this evening so I've just done these and started a Vorchan.

Edit: The Vorchan's done, pic replaced.

VorchanSentri.jpg

Just four colours here. Undercoat of black, then a coat of GW Midnight Blue - this produces a sort of iridescent purple effect which you can see a bit better in this pic - then bronze and silver for trim and cockpit. A few bits of Codex Grey on the Vorchan.

Assembled and based my Rezolution Peacekeeper Major, Sniper, and 2 troopers. The sniper and major are standing on a 1/4" pile of urban debris, including rebar and plumbing.

Finished the beer babe and barrels for last weekend. Currently still working on the other mini's I described above to get my human BB team somewhere close to completion.

Well it's still a work in progress, but almost finished now. I have a few details to finish and the base to complete.

A Wolfen Prowler for Confrontation

Prowler_05.jpg

Prowler_06.jpg

Stripped all my EA ships (30!) and started repainting them. They were the first models I'd painted in about 8 years and I didn't do that good a job on them. I've done Brakiri, Drazi and minbari since and thought it was about time I brought my Earthforce fleet up to the same standard. As soon as I remember what shade of grey I originally mixed for them :?

Back