Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skinnies

• The Forth

• Total voters

Reborn

Mongoose
Just thought it was time for another army poll, given the wider range of forces. I put the Forth there because there might be some people who haven't started collecting yet and are waiting to use the Forth.

If there's any not there that you think should be, i.e. Skinnie sub-races, just post and I'll stick 'em in. :)

I voted for Marauders, but I have a Cap force waiting to be painted up, and I'm going to start collecting Exos or Pathfinders soon.

I have a 2,000 point power suit platoon that is half finished. Just need to add some exos and other things.

I went Exosuits, though I'm still kinda trying to decide if I wana assemble an Exo army or a Marauder army at present. Both look rather neat. But Exosuits interest me more (being a massive fan of the book).

Well, that's 50/50 for Bugs and MI so far... as of yet no Skinnies! I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of bug players, however - I thought MI were more popular.

Reborn said:
Dear sweet mother of god :shock:

Another one to the MI!
Holy cow! God has a mother?! :shock:

"God honey!"

"Yes mother?"

"Tell your son to come home now, I baked some cookies for him!"

"Yes mother!"

"And son, don't you dare crucify him again or I swear you'll be grounded for a month!"

:lol:

Dr. Rooster said:
Reborn said:
Dear sweet mother of god :shock:

Another one to the MI!
Holy cow! God has a mother?! :shock:

"God honey!"

"Yes mother?"

"Tell your son to come home now, I baked some cookies for him!"

"Yes mother!"

"And son, don't you dare crucify him again or I swear you'll be grounded for a month!"

:lol:

Not to mention all the Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins he must have!

JC must be laughing for Pressies at Christmas (its also his Birthday)!

:shock:

You need to put in Pathfinder Platoon,

I picked Arachnids since thats my primary army, though my Cap Trooper Platoon roughly keeps pace with them...

by the end of the summer Ill have an Exo Suit 1000 point-1500 platoon to back up my Cap Troopers

Weird I thought I'd put in Pathfinders - I certainly meant to.

EDIT: Well that's helluva annoying - I was able to change it earlier, why can't I now? :? Any mods see this could you add in Pathfinders please?

Wodan said:
You need an "All of the above" option, that's what I would pick. ;]

I'll second that vote! Though I might slow down on skinnies until they are expanded to include air assets, which seems to be the roumer as of late.

I voted Exo's since it's the only army I have completely painted, but I also have Cap Troopers, Pathfinders, Marauders, LAMI, Arachnids and Skinnies.

Primary: Reinforced Exo company with a Pathfinder platoon attatched
Secondary: Fourth, soon(tm)
Tretriary: Skinny (one Tyrant led, one Slave mob), both are "soon(tm)" too... *sigh*

I wonder if I will start the skinnies before fourth... I might, but the pathfinders are not up in platoon strenght (yet), and I realy realy like the concept of the fourth!

Well, Exos are unsurprisingly very popular. I wonder, is it the lovely models, the concept or the fact that they're the closest to the MI in the novel?

Back