What does "claw" need to send submission guideline

HalB

Mongoose
I asked them and wonder now if I forgot to include information. I was sort of thinking that "claw" was a computer robot, like maybe there was "claw,"fang," and "tail." But maybe it's C. Law? Anyway, other than an email address, what is necessary?

HalB said:
I asked them and wonder now if I forgot to include information. I was sort of thinking that "claw" was a computer robot, like maybe there was "claw,"fang," and "tail." But maybe it's C. Law? Anyway, other than an email address, what is necessary?

Just ask for them. It's not an automated address.

HalB said:

I am sure Charlotte Law (the editor of S&P) is flattered by being mistaken for a vicious sounding robot - I know I would be. :D

Shhhh, if she finds out you all know about her secret (being a vicious robot and all) she'll go beserk and zap us all....

As an aside, how do they notify us when they've selected our article for publication? Email? Post? What?

Mongoose Acolyte said:
Shhhh, if she finds out you all know about her secret (being a vicious robot and all) she'll go beserk and zap us all....

If her picture in the 'Zine is anything like accurate, then she can zap me any time... :twisted: :wink:

Jame Rowe said:
If her picture in the 'Zine is anything like accurate, then she can zap me any time... :twisted: :wink:

Actually, the C.L.A.W (Charlotte Law Automated Woman) looks like this:

BannerForMay.jpg

Jame Rowe said:

Reminds me of an old Seven of Nine T-shirt caption

"You will b e assimilated, please form an orderly queue!"

:)

LBH

Back