What Articles Would you RPG'ers like to see?

*ahem* for Starship Troopers RPG...

SKINNIES!!!!!! STARSHIPS!!!!! For the LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, PLEASE *(SOB)* please please please....

*ahem* sorry about that...

Cut said:
I'd like to see some Lone Wolf stuff. Perhaps an adventure?

I've got some idea for another one milling around but nothing solid yet (and a pile of other stuff I really ought to get done first, unfortunately)

Print the directions on how to build and paint the MI and Skinnies for SST.

Print a historical list of units and some of the actions they've been in.

I want more info on some of the units that are in the RPG moduals. How about some background info on ships of Fleet, how a MI unit lives on board and in space, a couple of diagrams of some standard emplacements, some bases, or homesteads, forts, or control stations. ( something along the lines of Bugcentral)

A couple of different short, one nighters or adventure threads, and more ideas for something other then see bug, shoot bug.

If there are no upcoming releases for Jeremiah planned...

perhaps some articles or mini adventures within the magazine to give us our fix ;)

Starships for SST would be nice. In addition some conversions of classes from the old B5 books to 2nd Edition such as Technomage etc would be nice.

JuanNavarro said:
toothill man said:
the infamous lost books of slaine(the ones promised in the main rulebook which didnt appear)

I seond that! :shock:

I third that! :shock:
And while I'm here: some more stuff for Conan would be excellent. 8)
Preferably some more adventures, or more game-rules material, like more classes for characters, or maybe a new race or two. (I loved the article on the Martial Disciple class!) There are places in Hyboria which aren't represented racially as well as others like the regions in the extreme north of Hyrkania/Khitai, Lemuria, or Nordheim. Maybe articles on Atlantis and its colonies on the Thurian continent...

Anyway, keep up the good work, Mongoose!

WARS stuff!

I heard that S&P might use some of the unpublished WARS material from Soul and Steel and Nowhere to Run.

That would be great, as the chances of getting it anywhere else seem pretty distant right now. I'd personally love to see more tech from Soul and Steel -- particualrly the Gongen Fighter and the jet pack. Anything more would be a bonus.

Thanks for all the great work.

Any chance of previewing some Runequest releases? I'd really like at least a taster of 'Lankmarian' material that will be coming out. :D

Durham Blue said:
WARS stuff!

I heard that S&P might use some of the unpublished WARS material from Soul and Steel and Nowhere to Run.

That would be great, as the chances of getting it anywhere else seem pretty distant right now. I'd personally love to see more tech from Soul and Steel -- particualrly the Gongen Fighter and the jet pack. Anything more would be a bonus.

Thanks for all the great work.

I really enjoy WARS, though I suspect whatever the problems were the prevented the other books written from it appearing, could possibly be problems that may stop any articles appearing for it?

If they could I almsot certainly would produce something for it for S&P at some point.

AlphaStrike said:
Any chance of previewing some Runequest releases? I'd really like at least a taster of 'Lankmarian' material that will be coming out. :D

Prievews are the territory of the Mongeese themselves sadly... apart from the odd hint at content and observation I am prevented from revealing too much or else be in breach of my NDA and get an angry Monty after me. :)

Neo said:
apart from the odd hint at content and observation I am prevented from revealing too much or else be in breach of my NDA and get an angry Monty after me. :)

I hear they've been filing his teeth, too :shock:

mthomason said:
Neo said:
apart from the odd hint at content and observation I am prevented from revealing too much or else be in breach of my NDA and get an angry Monty after me. :)

I hear they've been filing his teeth, too :shock:

But they do take them out of the filing cabinet for him when he needs them :lol:

lastbesthope said:
But they do take them out of the filing cabinet for him when he needs them :lol:

LOL, now I'm stuck with mental images of Mongoose teeth in a cup with steradent tablets fizzing away :lol:

Back