Web Site Fun and Games

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like our new web site will go live this week, so if you see any issues, don't panic! The forums and Planet mongoose will also be updated at the same time.

If you see any problems that look life-threatening (!), please let us know at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

msprange said:
If you see any problems that look life-threatening (!), please let us know at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

I see the new big update causing a gravitational imbalance on planet earth, causing it to tilt in its orbit, and eventually get thrown completely out of its orbit. Would this be considered life threatening?

AndrewW said:
I see the new big update causing a gravitational imbalance on planet earth, causing it to tilt in its orbit, and eventually get thrown completely out of its orbit. Would this be considered life threatening?
Not to us. Everyone knows, wargamers have no lives anyway :lol:

You're not kidding.

There is just one little bug we are trying to nail with the web site at the moment, and then we are live. However, Gen Con is looming, and I ain't going to go ahead witht he new site if I am not here!

msprange said:
You're not kidding.

There is just one little bug we are trying to nail with the web site at the moment, and then we are live. However, Gen Con is looming, and I ain't going to go ahead witht he new site if I am not here!

Then you are just going to have to skip GenCon so you can monitor the new site.

AndrewW said:
Stainless said:
Anything to do with IT means it takes three to four times longer than initially expected.
msprange said:
You're not kidding.

Putting all this together, I think I've just figured out why the world is going to end in 2012. :twisted:

I'm using Firefox 5.0 and having a lot of trouble with the new website, links don't work, even typing in addresses manually don't work I keep ending up at the OOP Sale page.

LBH

I use Firefox 5.0 as well and I've been trying to log into the forum for the last few hours - the login page kept on rejecting my username and password. Eventually managed it, but quite a struggle.

Still having a lot of links on the website end up with me sitting looking at the OOP page. And typing in the addresses manually has the same problem.

Think you need to sort out something there guys.

LBH

Rick said:
I use Firefox 5.0 as well and I've been trying to log into the forum for the last few hours - the login page kept on rejecting my username and password. Eventually managed it, but quite a struggle.

Wasn't even loading for me at one point then it started showing "Unavailable". Back to working now though.

It keeps rejecting my password and user name on the normal login page, but works fine if i choose the 'login to check your messages' option! Very odd!

Back