Weapon Permits

I was wondering if there was any rules in the book covering the purchase of weapon permits?

I have not been able to find it to date, and it has come up a couple of times. Normally I set it at 10% cost of the item for a year linking the permit to the weapon in question and not general weapons.

Though this does not scale well with different weapons...

I have also used the cost of the weapon implies a permit...

And I have had an influence use to get a permit...

What does everyone else use?

You should come over sometime, but as in Mallrats

"Usual vault rules apply, touch not lest ye be touched!"

:lol:

Seriously though, and is your 1E core, first or 2nd printing. I have one 1st printing and 2 seconds (1 of the seocnds is signed by CC herself, and MSprange)

LBH

lastbesthope said:
You should come over sometime, but as in Mallrats

"Usual vault rules apply, touch not lest ye be touched!"

:lol:
I may have to do that...

Seriously though, and is your 1E core, first or 2nd printing. I have one 1st printing and 2 seconds (1 of the seocnds is signed by CC herself, and MSprange)
Shiny. It's a 2nd printing.

lastbesthope said:
Well it has been superceded by the 2nd edition now, they canned all the original boxes of ACTA when Revised came out.

I'd still have thought they'd have sold off the out-of-date versions, even if at a discount. AFter all, the 1E core has all the S1 info that isn't in 2E core.

But can you honestloy see them printing more when they presumably have the intent to update the 1st season stats to 2E.

Are they still selling the 1E pocket edition?

LBH

I've managed to get the first print of all the b5 books, and a majority of the d20 books as well :)

Matt was even nice enough to send a copy of one of the misprint books that never arrived in Australia quite a few years back.

My MGP section of the bookshelves is the biggest, and also the most referenced in my games. :)

It was "Power Class Fool" which printed with page problems. And was the only non-setting d20 book I had not been able to track down...

The Station Guide contains a page or two of the information from the Zocalo book, but does not specifically address weapon permits.

Back