Wars Damage

8) Sorry the post caused so many hard feelings to spring up. That was not my intent when a posted it.

Sam did want to thank you for the responce. It did help a great deal.

As noted before really like the game got my first copy few days ago. Second should arrive any day now.

Second purchace for the game will be Battlefront. This has seemed to get allot of posative feedback also.

Will probably have to wait till november though. Been brutal month with rpg purchases. Shadowrun 4th, Magic of Eberron, and M&M 2nd has hurt the budget. Oh, ya and of course the purchase of 2 Wars rpg book.

November should be slower month. Dave2

Dave2 said:
8) Sorry the post caused so many hard feelings to spring up. That was not my intent when a posted it.

Sam did want to thank you for the responce. It did help a great deal.

As noted before really like the game got my first copy few days ago. Second should arrive any day now.

Second purchace for the game will be Battlefront. This has seemed to get allot of posative feedback also.

Will probably have to wait till november though. Been brutal month with rpg purchases. Shadowrun 4th, Magic of Eberron, and M&M 2nd has hurt the budget. Oh, ya and of course the purchase of 2 Wars rpg book.

November should be slower month. Dave2

Dave,

Don't worry about your post causing hard feelings. I caused me to have a good laugh. Battlefront is an excellent addition to the Wars range. You won't be disappointed.
What do you think of Magic of Eberron? I'm thinking of getting it myself. Should I?

Cheers

Sam

8) Sam, will let you know as soon as it comes in. Orderd it on line. Should be coming this week. From the previews I have read it does look good. Dave2

Dave2 said:
8) Sam, will let you know as soon as it comes in. Orderd it on line. Should be coming this week. From the previews I have read it does look good. Dave2

Cool

Thanks.

Sam

Well, finally got the book in. I think if you like Eberron it is a very good book. It gives new spells, psionic abilities,items and prestiege classes. I like the dragon rituals as well as the grafts. Also gives two new races. Dave2

Dave2 said:
Well, finally got the book in. I think if you like Eberron it is a very good book. It gives new spells, psionic abilities,items and prestiege classes. I like the dragon rituals as well as the grafts. Also gives two new races. Dave2
Cool. Thanks. I guess I will have to buy it now :)

Cheers

sam

Back