WANT TO BUY: B5 ACTA/B5W scale ships: EA/Minbari/Shadows/ISA

AkosPrime

Mongoose
I'm trolling eBay and NobleKnight, as well as sending my minions, er friends, to check out booths at cons and local shops. But figure this forum is likely my best bet.

I'm looking for ACTA (or B5 Wars) scale miniatures, not Fleet Action scale. My primary interests are Earth Alliance, Minbari Federation, ISA, and Shadows - possibly Vorlons. The lists below are in relative order of desire, within each race. Paint and assembly status is irrelevant, but I am looking for complete miniatures.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D

EA
Omega
Warlock
Nemesis
Nova
Shadow Omega
Hyperion (any variants)
Marathon

Minbari
Sharlin
Leshath

Shadow
Shadow Ship
Shadow Scout

ISA
White Star Gunship

Try the old AOG site - they still sell many of the minis and some on the forum have bought there recently.

There are a couple of threads on here I think still selling minis

Da Boss said:
Try the old AOG site - they still sell many of the minis and some on the forum have bought there recentlys

Thanks for the idea, I'd checked there earlier since I originally bought a lot of Narn & Centauri ships from him. Unfortunately it seems like he mostly has FA scale stuff in the ships I'm looking for. I know it makes no difference in game play, but having a Sharlin that's smaller than a Vorchan just seems wrong to me! :lol:

Back