VTT Starship Tokens

Andrewm

Mongoose
Next week I will be running the Battle of Homestead in Pirates of Drinax , I will almost certainly be on line and cannot find and starship tokens for Roll20. Gas Giant and moon tokens may also be useful.
Will have about 10 player commanded harriers and rorrix's against about a dozen pirate ships

I use the snapshot feature on Adobe to grab the illustration off of the deck plans then paste them onto the size required.

The Fateful Forge has a web based tool to create tokens. You just need your image, to choose border, color, etc. And download the file, ready to add in Roll20 (or the VTT of your choice).
You can use the images from the Traveller Rule book & for the planets/moons any astronomy website should have dozens of pictures. Just use photoshop to alter the hue and you are set.

If you have the Brilliant Lances for TNE there are decent tokens in there for starships. I scanned my sheet and used them in Roll20.

I use the snapshot feature on Adobe to grab the illustration off of the deck plans then paste them onto the size required.
Same. I use an clip of the ship image taken from Acrobat Reader and then use it in Token Stamp 2 (easily found via Google). You can create any token you want this way, saved as a PNG.

I had a very busy week in the run up to the game and ended up buying some cheap tokens so I had something to display half an hour before the game started

Back