Villans for B5

El Cid

Mongoose
I don't know if this should be in the "What should Mongoose Publish Next?" or here.

I was wondering if there was a demand for a book of Villians of B5?

This could include Shadow allies, pirates, underworld, and anything else folks could come up with.

Thoughts?

Well, I've got to assume that there will be a Drakh book eventually and certainly a Shadows book which I would presume would include the Shadow-thralls. A Raider/pirates/smuggler book would make a lot of sense.

Matt

I think one could put all the bad guys together (since the shadows get their own books of course). I mean raiders couldn't take up that much space unless they give us lotsa ship stats, blueprints for hideouts, many organizations (per territory and race).
But sincerely it would be overkill (to me) better a more general section in a book that encompasses many threats to civilized space.

My two creds

I'd prefer the Drakh to be covered in the Shadows Sourcebook, as I don't think they'd fill their own book.

I love the idea of a more versatile villains sourcebook. Maybe on the model of the upcoming Ultimate Adversaries for Star Wars d20 ?

Yes I would buy a book of villans. It should have a full range of races and classes ranging from low levels to high levels and it would be excellent if it could be done for each character.

I like it :D

Well I find myself thinking of it as a good sourcebook just for people in the universe. After all the show gave precepts that Londo/G'Kar were villians,but in turn they were also shown as heroes. So calling them villians is not totally right.

I agree a Raiders/Smugglers/Lurkers Book could be useful. Also depending on who is needed and where the campain is set other types NPC could be useful.

G1223 said:
Well I find myself thinking of it as a good sourcebook just for people in the universe. After all the show gave precepts that Londo/G'Kar were villians,but in turn they were also shown as heroes. So calling them villians is not totally right.
Great idea, "villains" would fit in Star Wars or similar setting, but not for B5, where shades of grey and circumstances rules, just as in real life.

G1223 said:
I agree a Raiders/Smugglers/Lurkers Book could be useful. Also depending on who is needed and where the campain is set other types NPC could be useful.
Yes, several archetypes would fit the bill nicely.

Back