Very unhappy

Allensh

Mongoose
Where does one go to express STRONG displeasure with the service from the Mongoose Games warehouse in the United States?

Allen

I have found and have bought everything so far for Conan v2 line d20 and all of Mongoose Traveller from them so far and have nothing but AWESOME service. The one time I got a damaged book, they sent me another copy and a return paid mailing envelope to send back the damed goods. I buy mostly everything as a Pre-order status first and get the items ASAP after I see the memo about what-ever product has come out. They also are very responsive to all matters via email too, and are most willing to resolve the issue. Hey no one is perfect, nothing is but just send them a email and they will gladly work it all out for you.

Happy Holidays to all...<g>!!!

Penn

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and we'll sort you out ASAP - we take a great deal of pride in our customer service and while we cannot promise everything will always go right, we can promise we'll move heaven and earth to fix any issues.

Yeah I'll have to second every ones comments. Mongoose has always gone Above and Beyond when it comes to Customer Service, often out of their own pocket.

You won't find any other game company that does that.

~Rex

Back