Venture Class Frontier Courier PDF

atpollard said:
Shhh. Didn't you learn anything from T5 and Avenger, never give dates. :)

When did Avenger ever give a date for anything? AFAIK they don't do that, because there's usually something to delay it.

T5 on the other hand... yeah. I notice they've finally got the message that they really should stop saying "OK, this next deadline, this will REALLY be the final deadline. Well, *a* final deadline... maybe..." on their website.

I bought TYPE S from Drivethru and was quite pleased. I'd like to pick up more stuff but am, uh, between jobs at the moment so need to be responsible!
For a little while.

EDG said:
When did Avenger ever give a date for anything? AFAIK they don't do that, because there's usually something to delay it.

T5 on the other hand... yeah. I notice they've finally got the message that they really should stop saying "OK, this next deadline, this will REALLY be the final deadline. Well, *a* final deadline... maybe..." on their website.

That was EXACTLY the lesson that I learned from those two sources. Don't announce it until it is finished (from AVENGER) and stating an official relase date in advance is an open invitation to Murphy's Law (from T5). :wink:

atpollard said:
That was EXACTLY the lesson that I learned from those two sources. Don't announce it until it is finished (from AVENGER) and stating an official relase date in advance is an open invitation to Murphy's Law (from T5). :wink:

Oh, right. Yeah, SJG learned that the hard way too.

Back