Using Grim Tales with the Conan RPG?

UncleBear

Mongoose
More to the point, has anyone looked at the campaign book for Grim Tales, Slavelords of Cydonia? I've only seen it advertised online, have not physically held or looked through the book, but the description is as follows:
Set in a time and place of the GMs choosing, Slavelords of Cydonia pits the heroes against tentacled horrors from beyond the stars in a world-spanning struggle to avert a second cataclysmic war. The book features a complete campaign for adventurers level 1-20, in addition to supplementary source material presenting new monsters, spells, technology, races, feats, and talents suitable for any Grim Tales campaign. Slavelords of Cydonia is 100% compatible with the latest edition of world's most popular roleplaying game, and can be played with or without the Grim Tales campaign rulebook.

It looks like it might be tweakable for use as a Conan campaign. I'm this close to buying it. Anyone seen it and have any comments to offer up?

i just thumbed trought it, didn't read in detail but it looked like it was a war between nagas and mindflyers or something like that, they where talking about two races one of lizard type the other something bout tentacles, it mentioned some lost technology and psionics, it kind of tuned me off because of the technology bit and the psionics but i really did not look at it in detail

Review, with spoilers, here:

With the information provided in the ENworld review, it doesn't look like a Conan-compatible product. It does look like a ripping good John Carter of Mars type campaign, though.

Back