Unknown lands

iltharanos

Mongoose
Does anyone have any detailed info on the unknown lands west of Atlantis? All I've managed to dig up is:

1) Island of Antillia (somewhere west of where Atlantis sank, setting for some Conan story)

2) Mayapan (some vague references to this meso-american-ish land/continent west of Antillia)

Any info (even if homebrew) would be appreciated. :)

René said:
CONAN of the Isles? 12th volume of the "original" pastiches.

That sounds about right. What kind of details did Conan of the Isles have on Antillia? Wasn't there a city there called Ptahuacan (sp)? A city full of aztec-like homicidal people?

I haven't read it, just the Antilla chapter in GURPS CONAN. IIRC they are demon-worshipping, human-sacrificing guys in Aztec / Maya style.

I read it but can't remember well though it wasn't bad. The setting of Antillia is very Aztec-like with massive human sacrifice. Only difference is that this wasn't for the sun god but for a big dark demonic entity.
This monster look like a darl maelström and is more or less representend in the AD&D Al-Qadim setting.

Cool, thanks for the info guys.

The King said:
This monster look like a darl maelström and is more or less representend in the AD&D Al-Qadim setting.

Hmm, I have several Al-Qadim books, but don't recall any monster like that. Do you remember what sourcebook this monster was from?

Back