Traveller's Logbook (Traveller Shorts)

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game​

Number 22 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook
A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game.
Number 23 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game.​

Number 24 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game

Number 25 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game​

Number 26 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 27 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 28 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

A collection of adventure hooks, tips, and tricks to enhance your Traveller game.​

Number 29 just posted!

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 30 just posted!
Only 6 episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 31 just posted!
Only 5 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 32 just posted!
Only 4 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 33 just posted!
Only 3 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 34 just posted!
Only 2 more episodes left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 35 just posted!
Only 1 more episode left in the "1st Season"

Traveller's Logbook​

Number 36 - the "Season Finale" just posted!
Thank you to everybody who supported this crazy project!

Dear Traveller's Logbook viewers,

I can hardly believe that we're already at the season finale of the first season of Traveller's Logbook. It feels like it was just yesterday when I started this series of YouTube short-form videos, dramatizing sci-fi adventure hooks for Traveller from the perspective of Captain Krell of the Nebula Drifter.

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me throughout this journey. Your support and encouragement mean everything to me, and I couldn't have made it this far without you. Thank you for subscribing, sharing, and watching my videos.

As we bring this season to a close, I want to invite you to come back for future seasons of Traveller's Logbook, as well as the additional series of shorts that I have planned. I'm excited to continue exploring the Traveller universe and sharing it with you through these videos.

Once again, thank you for your support, and I hope to see you soon for more adventures in Traveller's Logbook.

Sincerely,
Frank Succardi aka CyborgPrime

Last edited:
I really need to take some time and look at these; I should note that there's no link to S1E3 in this thread.

Also, if you're amenable, and transcripts are available, I'd love to be able to print them in Freelance Traveller...

I really need to take some time and look at these; I should note that there's no link to S1E3 in this thread.

Also, if you're amenable, and transcripts are available, I'd love to be able to print them in Freelance Traveller...

thanks for the heads-up! Fixed (posted with S1E4)

They have been compiled into a document called "36 Sci-fi RPG Adventure Hooks", but if you want to reprint them in Freelance Trav, send me an email admin(at)cyborgprime.com and we can talk!

Back