Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Another update to the schedule - a bit of re-jiggling to fit in some new projects, the schedule has been extended to June, and there is a little sneak peek of books that are now in some form of production but will be appearing towards the bottom end of 2023!

I'm looking forward to the Ley/Gateway book (which I imagine incorporates a new edition of the Luriani material from 1st edition), and to the fourth Aliens. Gurvin, Za'tchak and Suerrat were all races that have long needed some attention, since they're quite prominent but we know so little...

Hooray, the World Builder's Handbook and the Mysteries of the Ancients are on the release schedule now!

The Adventure Class Ships has slipped by me before. Is this a compilation of already published ships of that category (was it under 2000 dtons?) or new designs -- or a mix of both? Hopefully we also get Vargr, Aslan, Droyne and other aliens' ships too.

I'm looking forward to the Ley/Gateway book (which I imagine incorporates a new edition of the Luriani material from 1st edition), and to the fourth Aliens. Gurvin, Za'tchak and Suerrat were all races that have long needed some attention, since they're quite prominent but we know so little...

Are these races confirmed to be in the 4th Aliens book?

Really? This should be interesting.

I suppose it would default to twenty four hundred tonnes and under.

Since they're newly designed ones, the book should include an index of where to find the other spaceships of what's considered the Adventure class in other Mongoose Second publications.

Hi there

According to the release schedule The Robot Handbook hardcovers should be coming in the next week or so. Is that still happening on time? I personally don't mind if it's going to be delayed a little but I do like to know when to expect it.

Also, can I confirm that when they are eventually sent that we will get an email letting us know ('A shipment from order #9xxxx is on the way' kind of thing)?

Thanks in advance for your time.

I keep pestering my local game store for the Robot Handbook. Hope it arrives soon so he gets some holiday peace and quiet.

Then I pester him for the High Guard book come the new year.

Bayern on Friday, CSC next week, it looks like - just waiting for the last art to come in.

Also, there may be a little surprise a bit later today :)

Back