Tournament - November 11th

What Game Would You Like to See on Nov 11th?

• Starship Troopers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Call to Arms

• Gangs of Mega-City One

• Mighty Armies

• Total voters
There has already been a SST tourney this year as well.

Gangs is they only game of the 4 I don't have, although I would actually have to crack open my MA boxes if there was a tourney. :)

I have 2 boxes of orcs and barbies. Started painting the barbies, got a tad bored.
If there was a tourney mentioned at least 6 months in advance, I would paint it up.

6 months in advance - that's not seriously going to happen, is it? Two or three months seems about typical at the moment

I know that, I said if there was the possiblity, it might get more people interested in GoMC1

they need time to prepare, and 6 months is about enough to get people excited, possibly 2-4.

Rob_alderman said:
Irish Game assossiation. Never would have thought, surprised your in England, Scotland and Ireland. Theres one place missing :p :evil: :lol:

Im guessing your coming down on the 30th reaverman? (To swindon)

I should be there, so I'll give you a game if you want.

I am?...whats happening on the 30th?

*shrugs*

Since I NEVER go on the ACTA forums, I miss out a lot :p.

I really dislike ACTA now, too much fan base :p.

Rob_alderman said:
*shrugs*

Since I NEVER go on the ACTA forums, I miss out a lot :p.

I really dislike ACTA now, too much fan base :p.

Right, because lots of people like it, you dont. But you would be complaining like hell, if it was not supported, and got wound up because of lack of interest :p

Probably not.

The minis are horrid, they are a pain in the arse to paint, and I really dont like spacefaring games.

Dont ask why.

You have your opinion, I have mine, leave it at that yeah?

Kids these days :roll: :lol:

Well I voted for Mighty Armies (and I'm the only one so far :shock: ) - it is a great game and deserves a tournament of its own :D

DW

Indeed it does, but my army will no way be done by then. Unless we can use HoTT army sized bases. Then I can use orcs.

Back