Today's NA tournament, pre-tourney breakfast

lastbesthope

Mongoose
I know I've left this a bit late (again), but if anyone sees this and fancies joining me in the Breakfast Brigade, please do.

For those that are new to Open Days, it has been a sometime tradition to hook up in the local cafe for breakfast before hand.

The so called Breakfast Brigade, gathers in the Sunflower cafe before the Open Day kicks off, all being well I'll be there from about 0800 when the cafe opens.

If you take a look at the map to the mongoose offices here:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/officemap.pdf

If you carry on North up Cricklade Road, going past the Mongoose offices and past the crossroads with Chapel Street and Ferndale Road. Just after that crossroads on the right hand (East) side of Cricklade Road, just after the Co-op is a cafe called the Sunflower cafe. We traditionally try to get together there for a hearty fried breakfast about an hour before doors open at Mongoose, so in this case 0800 hours.

The food is good, prices are reasonable, and it's a good way to set your stomach up for a days gaming

I know some of you already know about the BB, and some don't get there in time to indulge, but I hope I'll see some of you there to start the day.

LBH

Back