Tito Delay

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Tito's Trading Post has been delayed for about a month (well, a month and two days), due to a printing error. normal service will be resumed. . .

Strom said:
Thanks for the info Matt - been itching for some new Conan. May is gonna be sweet!

That's the most positive response to a delay I have ever seen. Now I feel bad for cursing the 4 month no-Conan diet :?

Padre said:
Strom said:
Thanks for the info Matt - been itching for some new Conan. May is gonna be sweet!

That's the most positive response to a delay I have ever seen. Now I feel bad for cursing the 4 month no-Conan diet :?

Ha! Well, whatcha gonna do - I'm glad Matt let us know about it instead of looking eveywhere for it and coming up emptyhanded. Plus, it's always easier at the end of the drought - 4 months ago this news would've stung bad. :)

nooooooooooooo, please god take me.........

Feel better now, how about out of pure guilt for smashing the hope and dreams of your customer base on the rocks of printing mistakes, you do a little preview :lol:

And it is nice to know that the delay is for a good cause, being dur ethe printing is right. A good product is worht a little wait, and honesty on the matter doesn't hurt. Want it now. But we can all make do for now. Hopefuly the other upcoming books are smooth sailing.

Doesn't creating a sourcebook of items to buy sort of go against the grain of the Hyborian world, just a bit?

Yeah, that makes a bit more sense, I was just basing my comment off the ad copy associated with the product. But still, even in the case of stuff to loot and plunder, the general theme that I've come to appreciate is that possessions come and go...

The last thing I would like to see is the Conan RPG turning into phat lootz and pwrs DND-style! :wink:

my group can list all the stuff they have lost and all the girls they have stuffed and are happy to always be looking for the main chance :twisted: its the conan way :wink: but these guides are useful about the only 2 ultimate guides I use are the equipment ones :?

Just re-read Queen of the Black Coast last night. Didn't know that it was that Tito.

Looking forward to it even more now (the poor guy...)

HLD

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Tito's Trading Post has been delayed for about a month (well, a month and two days), due to a printing error. normal service will be resumed. . .

I see this is still listed as coming out this month. Any updates?

HLD

Copies of Tito's were available at the SST tournay at Mongoose on Saturday. I picked up Ragged edge there myself, should have asked about the Primus plans, but I do need to give my FLGS some custom after all :lol:

LBH

toothill man said:
but pre releases is one of the joy of open day 8)

Indeed, but I haven't bought anything in an RPG line from them in more than a month.

Besides, I don't know if Nick had the Primus plans, I forgot to ask and he never mentioned it. The Ragged Edge was after I requested it.

LBH

Back