The tournament

Mage

Mongoose
So, whos going and using what?

I am counting myself in, as i have missed to many of the darn things so far. I'll be bringing my power suited MI.

You guys?

What other tournament would I be on about?

I hope there are medals at it as prizes like the boss suggested a few months back. Just tore through a sqaud of power suits since I was offline, and touched up the rest of the army. Just need to varnish the, and finish two more squads.

Very tempted on ordering exos and marauders, or maybe LAMI. But will they arrive in time?

BTW, did any of you guys pay via paypal yet? Outllokw came up when I hit the link on my coputer? Is that right?

Mage said:
What other tournament would I be on about?

Many people discuss their local tournaments on the boards, didn't hurt to ask.

at the recent ACTA tourney there were cups for 1st to third, prize for best painted, prize for the quiz and a booby prize.

LBH

Mage said:
BTW, did any of you guys pay via paypal yet? Outllokw came up when I hit the link on my coputer? Is that right?

Sorry missed this.

The answer is Yes and No. When you type an email into the forums, t recofnises it because of the at symobol and sets up some code so that when you click on it it kicks your mail progtram into life. But that doesn't help you.

To pay, sign into your paypal account at the paypal website, click on the Send money tab at the top and type in the email in the recipients emai or phone box, set the correct amount and currency and put something in the optional note field so Mongoose know what you're sending them the money for.

LBH

Back