The Rim Expeditions are here...

The Kruse sector map missed one of The Sovereignty worlds for allegiance color.

Is the listed population of Abitorra (0333) just the Humans, or is that tiny number supposed to include the natives?

Last edited:
How about he stumbles across the TL28 reality drive in his shed - which has a couple of odd effects.

Instantaneous transport to anywhere in the universe, and the shed is now larger on the inside...
Next thing you know, someone has co-opted the kindly old tinkerer from the shed, and turned him into a regenerating alien with 2 hearts and a penchant for identity theft.

Next thing you know, someone has co-opted the kindly old tinkerer from the shed, and turned him into a regenerating alien with 2 hearts and a penchant for identity theft.
Oh, she's already around. Who do you think rescued the Beowulf? She could never resist a cry for help.

I apologise if this is a bit late but I was looking at the section on the Vdknwbo, on page 110, and noticed that the picture at the bottom of the page seems to only have a single pair of arms. Maybe I am missing something that I can only see what appears to be the more delicate upper pair of arms and not the lower pair used for digging and lifting, as described in the first paragraph of the page.

I thank you for your time.

Just a quick note - we have updated the files for this book. Simply redownload them from Drivethru or our website and you will get the latest version!

Back