The Drow War - What Next?

Neeklus

Mongoose
So with the end to the epic Drow War line in sight is there plans for any other uber D20 super adventures on the horizon?

I am hopeing to see the same sort of stuff for other lines. Babylon 5 complete campaigns. Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers etc. I have Drow war one and I will buy the second one.

feel that conan,lone wolf and runequest could do with some monster quests 8) as well as slaine but as we have a good campain already let the others have a go then lets have another one 8) please

Hi,

I was searching through internet and all kind of game shops to find some epic level (means above L20+ D20 system) adventures. The online one seems to be the forthcoming 3.part of the drow war from moongoose.

Not only waiting for that, I am hoping that Mongoose will close that gap:

There should be many more ultra high level adventures using the epic level rules (from SRD3.5) published because simply: there are none, and what should a group do, when they reach L20?

Best regards
Micael

Ranger66 said:
I am hopeing to see the same sort of stuff for other lines. Babylon 5 complete campaigns. Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers etc. I have Drow war one and I will buy the second one.

Babylon 5 already has a linked (if you want to) season 1 and season 2 campaign as 2 books The Fiery Trial and Into the Crucible. There's also the Athena Strain one off adventure.

LBH

Back