The Drow War - What Next?

Neeklus

Mongoose
So with the end to the epic Drow War line in sight is there plans for any other uber D20 super adventures on the horizon?

Ranger66

Mongoose
I am hopeing to see the same sort of stuff for other lines. Babylon 5 complete campaigns. Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers etc. I have Drow war one and I will buy the second one.

toothill man

Mongoose
feel that conan,lone wolf and runequest could do with some monster quests 8) as well as slaine but as we have a good campain already let the others have a go then lets have another one 8) please

Micael

Mongoose
Hi,

I was searching through internet and all kind of game shops to find some epic level (means above L20+ D20 system) adventures. The online one seems to be the forthcoming 3.part of the drow war from moongoose.

Not only waiting for that, I am hoping that Mongoose will close that gap:

There should be many more ultra high level adventures using the epic level rules (from SRD3.5) published because simply: there are none, and what should a group do, when they reach L20?

Best regards
Micael

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Ranger66 said:
I am hopeing to see the same sort of stuff for other lines. Babylon 5 complete campaigns. Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers etc. I have Drow war one and I will buy the second one.

Babylon 5 already has a linked (if you want to) season 1 and season 2 campaign as 2 books The Fiery Trial and Into the Crucible. There's also the Athena Strain one off adventure.

LBH