The Dreaming West: Maps

thulsa

Mongoose
Another batch of maps from the prolific Vincent N. Darlage, this time detailing the nations of the Dreaming West, including Aquilonia, Argos, Brythunia, Cimmeria, Corinthia, Koth, Nemedia and Zingara.

Enjoy! :)

http://hyboria.xoth.net/maps/index.htm#regional

- thulsa

Mitra bless you lads for doing this! I'm printing these suckers out and using them as my official maps from now on. :D

So... when will we see what's rest of the world to cover (Black Kingdoms, Stygia, Shem, Zamora, Pictish wilderness, Nordheim)? :wink:

BRILLIANT!

Thank you Vincent, and Thulsa.

Is there any chance of a unified world map with the revised location of the Road of Kings?

I hope the powers at be at Mongoose see these maps and think about implementing them.

AT the end Poitain is south of the mountains, as it appears in Hour of the Dragon.
Thank you Vincent & Thulsa.
These maps look nearer to the Howard's canon and certainly they have very goo details...however the ysoemtimes lack some of teh site names which are present in Mongoose maps, I suppose it is just a consequence of following the canon as mush as possible.
A unified world map will be really appreciated.

windman said:
Is there any chance of a unified world map with the revised location of the Road of Kings?

Yes, I created a unified world map, but I did not include a revised location of the Road of Kings. I think Howard used the Road of Kings metaphorically, and L. Sprague de Camp turned it into an actual road. Since I am unsure of its physical existance as a single road, I left it off.

Back