The Crusade Supplement!!!!!

Eryx said:
Whens the Crusade book out? Next month?

How far past the half-season 1 does the sourcebook cover?

Next month according to the release schedule. And it seems to have another couple of eps worth of story line over the aired eps.

deaded said:
Hi! I'm new here. I'm not that into RPG's but I'm a B5 nut. Am I still welcome?

Just keep your hands off my T'bolts! :lol:

LBH

Thanks everyone. I'm excited to see what's coming up. Meanwhile each time I pick up the books I find more that I must have missed out on last time. (yeah I know, get a life) These upcomming graphic novels sound really fun. I'm jonezin for more info.

Kyu Kage"Just share all you know of Bloodhounds with Barbara, and everything will be fine! "

It's not my fault if you can't get other peoples dice to obey you. You just need to practice more and eat more sugar.

:D MOre sugar :twisted: lots and lots of sugar :oops: Ok alll better now.

lastbesthope said:
Eryx said:

Next month according to the release schedule. And it seems to have another couple of eps worth of story line over the aired eps.

Make that 3 extra eps worth.

LBH

lastbesthope wrote:
Eryx wrote:

Make that 3 extra eps worth. lastbesthope wrote:
Eryx wrote:

Make that 3 extra eps worth.

And that's one reason this book will be at that top of my B5 book buying getting the chance to read even if it's a little about the unfilmed eps that were written but obviously not aired.

Thanks guys.

For those lucky sods who have the book already, what order does it have the episodes in?

*Desperate for this book*

Hey LBH,

Since you have the Crusade sourcebook, I just thought I'd ask, are there any stats for the Drakh? You know, to use as npcs and enemies against your players. And is there any info for the armed versions of the Drakh warship? Since the unarmed version is in "No Surrender, No Retreat."

Sorry for repeating my question from earlier, but I just had to know! :)

Thanks Bro

Oh and I almost forgot - Hello, I'm Ryan aka The Mouth of Sauron
Just thought I'd say hi since I never did. It's proper to say hello and introduce yourself b4 you start asking questions, isn't it? :wink:

Mouth of Sauron said:
Sorry for repeating my question from earlier, but I just had to know! :)

Thanks Bro

Oh and I almost forgot - Hello, I'm Ryan aka The Mouth of Sauron
Just thought I'd say hi since I never did. It's proper to say hello and introduce yourself b4 you start asking questions, isn't it? :wink:

Hi Ryan

Drakh material in the source books:

NSNR (Season 4) : Drakh Raider, warship (unarmed) and Shuttle

WOF (Season 5) : Keepers , Shadow Biotech Control Pods

Crusade : Shadow Death CLoud, Drakh Plague, Shadow peons (people with implanted Shadow tech)

Hope that helps

LBH

Ok make that two more books to get, no three The Galactic Guide. AAAAhhhh!! I need a job. Looks like the tax dept again this year.

Who gets to line them up on the shelf, our group is all buying the books and whoevers running the game, nicks the lot to use. Which reminds me, I've got to get the Psi-Corp book back on saturday, he's getting too much ammunition from it.

Well I get to line mine up, goes with spending all the money on them.

My ACTA and B5 RPG collections stand at about £400 each I think, and climbing

LBH

EDIT

Actually I've spent £486 on ACTA stuff (Not counting some minis I traded Sneaky for, and some MI issue gear) and £415 on Mongoose B5 RPG (Not counting MI issue gear or the fact that my 2nd print hardback is signed by Msprange).

I've also got about £50 of stuff for the old Babylon Project RPG (EF sourcebook signed by Cludia Christian)

And on a Mongoose note I have the complete Armageddon 2089 at £120 plus some odds and sods, Slayer's Guides, Ultimate Char sHeet and Ultimate GDC.

I worry myself when I add it up. And that doesn't even count my non Mongoose RPGs.

Reasons I quit GW,
1. .......

Reasons I'm not tempting fate by buying a few Arachnids to paint,
1. .......

Reasons I wish I hadn't priced up what all those much-wanted B5 RPG books would cost me (even without the set campaigns like Fiery Trial),
1. .........

Bugger this student budget for a laugh :cry:

Mine's only up to $420, not including the book I got someone else. But I've only got 7 books(and sometimes I get to see them)Yes, student budgets sucks.
So does the price list for my accounting books for next semester. Maybe I should study B5 and play Accounting.
Nope, can't do that, thats Creative Accounting/Tax Evasion.
Blast,maybe I should have stuck with Art&Design.

Back