The CATACLYSM is upon us!

Yogah of Yag

Mongoose
At 4:38 a tremor shook the mid-US this morning. :shock:
I live not far from St. Louis and it woke me up.
Anyone else feel it?

Maybe I should start making sacrifices to build up power points so that I can survive the next Cataclysm! :lol: Or else I can be the next Bori and lead my people to high ground. :wink:

"He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

I failed my Perception test apparently...even my dog Conan was undisturbed...

I'm very glad no one was hurt. Hail Cthulhu!

Strom said:

You FOOOOLLL! :shock:
You have summoned THAT WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!!

You maniacs! You did it!

cthulhu-6.jpg

Yogah of Yag said:
Strom said:

You FOOOOLLL! :shock:
You have summoned THAT WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!!

You maniacs! You did it!

cthulhu-6.jpg

Your thinking of Hastur and he is alrea..! URK! :shock: kaput

Yogah of Yag said:
At 4:38 a tremor shook the mid-US this morning. :shock:
I live not far from St. Louis and it woke me up.
Anyone else feel it?

Maybe I should start making sacrifices to build up power points so that I can survive the next Cataclysm! :lol: Or else I can be the next Bori and lead my people to high ground. :wink:

Yes, it woke me up as well; rattled the house. And I live in Columbus, Indiana, which was pretty far from the epicenter.

So everyone expects a major earthquake on the West Coast and it shakes in the middle of nowhere.

I missed it completely, here in Chicago.

Earthquakes are for Californians, anyway. Warm, sun-drenched bastiches.

Northern Nevada has been experiencing some tremors, too. The locals are not use to it, but all the californicators did not notice a thing. :p

VincentDarlage said:
And I live in Columbus, Indiana, which was pretty far from the epicenter.

Small world, Vincent! I was born in Columbus; it's my mom's hometown. Good to hear the Great Old Ones didn't wipe it from the face of the earth ;)

Best,

Scott

It seems that California and Nevada are experience lots of tremors and some earthquakes. In Reno alone, about half a dozen quakes happened in about an hour of making this post and well over a dozen within a 12-hour period. The last big one being 4.7 around mid-night. Reno gets a lot of Californians with the the lower cost of living, and obviously they are bringing the earthquakes with them! Just look at this map! Its lighted up like a Christmases tree! I just felt on right now! :shock:

Back