The All New 2300AD

legozhodani said:
Faster!
*cracks whip*

567tym.jpg

It's Friday, nearly 5, Mongoose have all pushed off to pub for a few bevvies. They can finish 2300AD on monday :lol:

Just finished my own sweep, just waiting for the others to complete. Then we will be packaging up the PDFs for ebook release, polishing off the product pages (pretty much complete already) and finalising the promotional graphics...

And then done!

Not too long to wait now...

legozhodani said:
It's Friday, nearly 5, Mongoose have all pushed off to pub for a few bevvies. They can finish 2300AD on monday :lol:

Oh, there has been a few late nights recently over this project :)

Today, the Mongoose staff have been fuelled by a slap up feast from the local chippie...

I’m not going crazy on the matter, here in NZ.

I’m just going to take the cats out for a walk, and by the time I come back we should be all go...

Ha! I've tried to take my cats out for a walk...it ended poorly. There was blood and medics involved!

The cat seemed rather smug about it too!

GBFF

So a mundane question abut the physical books. Is this a slipcase kind of deal, like Drinax? Or an enclosed box & lid kinda thing?

OrdosMalleus said:
So a mundane question abut the physical books. Is this a slipcase kind of deal, like Drinax? Or an enclosed box & lid kinda thing?

Box set. Like with Deepnight Revelation.

Back