[Terra/Sol Games] Twilight Sector Podcast

crossmlk

Mongoose
I just wanted to let everyone know that the first installment of the Twilight Sector Podcast is now available for download at http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106484/Twilight-Sector-Podcast. The podcast is created with the duel intentions of providing you with the latest news on what's happening at Terra/Sol Games and our Twilight Sector Setting but perhaps more importantly to provide in setting content/entertainment. In this episode we have "The After Party" with Rock Dagwood. A 30th century talk show where things unfortunately get out of hand. Remember those snow lemurs are cute but deadly. Also included are some of the latest Galactic News Service Wirefeeds brought t! o life through the magic of audio!

Terra/Sol has been a pioneer in providing you in game audio content for your game sessions and future installments of the podcast will contain even more "In Game" content that you can use to enliven your games. Enjoy!

Mike, whilst I don't actually have a hearing problem, I do have problems processing audio data. Would it be possible to provide transcripts of the podcasts?

There's no good tech way of doing it if the podcast has multiple speakers, but Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium ($200) is reputed to do a good job with a single speaker who has trained a profile. Multiple speakers basically means having someone listen and type, or using a transcription service.

Interesting... This MP3 won't play on my computer (error opening). Never seen that before. I loaded in into SONY Sound Forge Audio Sudio 10 and saved it as a new MP3 that does play.

Downloaded it twice, got it to work eventually have to say those leopards or were they monkeys are rather nasty!!!

I guess it was thirteenth time unlucky for their guest!

Got interested in what the science guest was talking about, be interesting to have a flashback as to how that ended up (ie who won and not have the guy in charge lie!)!

Looking forward to the next release!

Back