Suspicious About SST Evo?

Hiromoon said:
What? It's true!! Just bring everything!

In that case Matthew should put warning: "Be prepared game might last for better part of a month..." just in case :wink: Just in case there's somebody as crazy on SST stuff as person going around by nickname Primarch on epicomms is on epic stuff(now there's crazy collection right there...)

Simply setting up that collection would probably take up to a week...

Probably need to know what time it starts and finishes as well.
No point Rasczak turning up with 400,000 points of stuff if we only have an hour to try out the new system. :lol:

Doghouse said:
Probably need to know what time it starts and finishes as well.
No point Rasczak turning up with 400,000 points of stuff if we only have an hour to try out the new system. :lol:

Thats why I limited myself - now, WHICH 1k Armies to bring . . . . . . .

I can field a pink bug army. :lol:

I could use pink spraypaint too, now that you mention it Hiromoon.

Wish I could bring my pinko commie bugs to the event but I'm SIWAK (Singe Income Wife And Kids) so I can't drop everything to fly over with them to play.

Heck I can't make the New England event either.

I do appreciate you all doing this however. :D

Elvis in Combat said:
I can field a pink bug army. :lol:

I could use pink spraypaint too, now that you mention it Hiromoon.

Wish I could bring my pinko commie bugs to the event but I'm SIWAK (Singe Income Wife And Kids) so I can't drop everything to fly over with them to play.

Heck I can't make the New England event either.

I do appreciate you all doing this however. :D

Thats the only thing I don't like - how many who WANT to go can't.

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
I'm very happy with my life, even if I can't make it to a Mongoose event. 8)

Maybe I should makeup a unit of Pink MI? Ah, I know the all female MI box set should work nicely... :lol:

Elvis in Combat said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
I'm very happy with my life, even if I can't make it to a Mongoose event. 8)

Maybe I should makeup a unit of Pink MI? Ah, I know the all female MI box set should work nicely... :lol:

Nothing wrong with life Lol, just perhaps a lack of enough spare time!

I would like to make a combat drop on England, but alas, I have non-battlefield duties to attend.

Did everyone of you crasies did a white winter-wars MI army? Would look scary cool. . .

Have fun and tell the tales of bitter defeat and shining glory, and a happy new gaming ruleset.

A webcast would be a great idea. They can even send a link to it as a "news item" to TMP. Gets Mongoose Publishing's name out there just that much more.

Besides, I'd really like to see bits and pieces of what went on.

I can see it now.

The State of the Game address, Matthew Sprange standing behind a podium, backdrop with SICON flag fluttering behind him, LBH ushering the assembled M.I. into their seats behind the camera.

Then Reborn trips over the camera lead, falls into a table in, miniatures go flying into the air, the camera flies across the room and into the backdrop, the scenery falls backwards onto the ground and bursts into flames, and the offices are evacuated to the sound of fire brigade sirens...

I'm working on Saturday evening, so it will be difficult, but I have a cunning plan:

Stay at parents on Friday night. (Parents will be glad to see me, even if I only seem to visit them for an event at Mongoose :oops: ).

Saturday:
short dive to Mongoose towers.
Get a game in.
Leave at 2.30ish
Home at 4.30ish
Quick change. Eat tea.
Leave for work 5.30.
Start work 5.45.

Ha ha!

email away.

Back