Supplement 14: Space Stations - Printed Edition

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The printed edition of Supplement 14: Space Stations is currently in orbit and will be landing at Mongoose HQ next week. You can grab your copy and have it sent to you on the day of touch down here;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/supplement-14-space-stations.html

Smaller than planets, often larger than capital ships, space stations are a key part of any system’s military, economic and social construct. Indeed, in some systems the majority of the local population may be housed on stations with only a few making their lives on planets and moons in the area. Either way, stations are almost universally present in any system able to build them.

The core of this book is focused on the design and construction of space stations. New power-plants and grav drives provide the much less intensive needs of a space station, while new hull forms allow for cheaper structures to be built without the anti-gravity plating normally mounted within every ship. Facilities enable space stations to take part in local, inter-planetary and interstellar production and trade, to become population centres, install shopping districts and construct their own starships for sale or personal use.

msprange said:
The printed edition of Supplement 14: Space Stations is currently in orbit and will be landing at Mongoose HQ next week.
Good news :) When will S13 Starport Encounters and S14 Space Stations be reaching Esdevium Games? Travelling Man,my FLGS, gets their stock from them and I am keen to buy them.

IanBruntlett said:
msprange said:
The printed edition of Supplement 14: Space Stations is currently in orbit and will be landing at Mongoose HQ next week.
Good news :) When will S13 Starport Encounters and S14 Space Stations be reaching Esdevium Games? Travelling Man,my FLGS, gets their stock from them and I am keen to buy them.

That will be down to Esdevium (and Gen Con may interrupt things a little), but should not be more than a couple of weeks or so.

I have a reason to live and also stare anxiously towards the Traveller shelf at the game shop.

Just to let everyone know, the drop ship carrying this book was diverted (this is actually the truth...). We are just hunting for it now, but should not delay things too long - just a week or so.

We think a scout will be sufficient, but the Imperial Navy is standing by. It is the only way to be sure.

Back