Suggested cards for S&P 47+

cordas

Mongoose
In the current S&P MGP have said that this is the 1st release of a number of cards that we can use, using 3rd party minatures.

I thought it might be a nice idea to have a suggestion list for units that could be released. If you want to just select a vehicle / unit then thats fine, if you want to post stats for said vehicles then go for it as well :)

I will start the ball rolling with a couple of suggestions.

EFTF

LAND ROVER!!!! (This is a must for the SAS)
Ground AA unit, either infantry or vehicle mounted.
Scimitar (with red haired commander ;))

USMC

LAV

PLA

Heavy Main Battle Tank
Cheap infantry (poorly trained huge numbers of troops)

MEA

Remote Controlled Technical Bomb.
Police / army squads

The type 99 is the PLAs heavy MBT. They could put out the Type 90 or 69, for cheap and crappy MBT goodness. Or they could put out some of the more rubbish aircraft for cheap aircraft goodness.

They could put out T-72s and Challenger 1s for the MEA, or M-60s as well. Also BTRs and BMPs.

For the USMC - Humvees.

For the EFTF - there are lots of cool German vehicles you could put in a German armoured company once the Leopard and infantry come out.

Wiesel 1 and 2 tankettes there is n AA variant as well)
GTK Boxer
Marder IFV (though currently being phased out in mech inf)
Puma IFV

Germans FTW

How about these units as ideas. Some of these could probably be made, but these would also make good Mini’s for any Modern RPG.

EFTF
AMX-10
Desert Rat Land Rover
Marder
Royal Scots Guards [Bag Pipes and Kilts Optional]
SBS Strike Team with a Rubber Raft/Boat

MEA
Mejia hadean Militia Cavalry Squad
Motorcycle with a Recoilless Rifle
RPK-74 LMG Section

PLA
Conscripted Infantry Squad
BRDM-4 Command

USMC
2 ½ Ton Gun Truck
M109A4 Paladin
M977 HEMTT 10 Ton Truck
M978 10,000 liter Tank Truck
MP Security Team [with K-9s and Suburban]
PBR with SEAL Team-6 on board
Special Entry Team [With Shotguns, Frame Charges and Blinding Lasers]

USMC

AAV (Amtrak)
V-22 Osprey

EFTF
AMX-10 ('cos I have a lovely diecast I picked up from somewhere)

MEA
Heavy Technical (technical with recouiless rifle et al)
T72 (again, I have a couple of diecasts)

Or just go to www.evocommand.com and just about all those ideas have been covered or will be covered. Pietia cards can be founded in the Discussion section. Both in his long thread and in the Sticky with the topic about Armies of the World.

Indeed, and very nice they are too, but I'd still like to see the Mongoose take on them.

G.

I dont know about a 2 1/2 ton, but I have a few HMMWV Transports in 1/48. They don't look bad unless my M1 is on the field.

LAW attachments to USMC and EFTF basic squads, they're seriously lacking in AT weaponry.

But I'm sure this has been covered a million+++ times.

Back