Stats for Tango 7?

Traveller-61

Mongoose
I'm looking for the stats for the spacecraft know as Tango 7 in the Earth Alliance Factbook; there is a picture of it in the double page colour spread of EF ships: it's the one just under the Poseidon.

In the show it first turned up in "The Gathering" movie and is small enough to fit in the forward docking bay. It was called 'The Green Ship' in the MicroMachines collection.

I think that it (or a close cousin) may have been in an issue of S&P.

Can any one help? I think this forum may be my "last best hope"! :lol:

DW

I think that it (or a close cousin) may have been in an issue of S&P.
You think correctly.

Signs & Portents Issue Number 15; pages 42 to 50 "The rise of the Lightbringer", featuring a Tango-7 transport by that name. Game stats can be found on p. 43 (lower right corner).

There you are. :wink: :D

Here is some info about the ship as well (although it got nothing to do with its stats):

http://www.b5tech.com/earthalliance/earthallianceshipsandvessels/earthotherships/skylark.html

ShadowScout - thank you for the info; it is good to know that my memory has not totally failed! :lol:
Now all I have to do is find where I put that issue! :shock:

Captain Kirk - thanks for the link. B5tech maybe a bit "fanciful" at times with their data but it ceratinly is a good place to start.

Much obliged to you both for the quick responses as well!

DW

lastbesthope said:
Traveller-61 said:
Now all I have to do is find where I put that issue! :shock:

You mean it isn't lovingly shleved in the binders!

Heathen :lol:

LBH

Too much RPG stuff (and a SF collection going back to XL5), models and books - not enough room for binders. The S&Ps are all stored flat in my archaeological stratified containment system - ie: the pile on the floor! :lol:

DW

Traveller-61 said:
Too much RPG stuff (and a SF collection going back to XL5), models and books - not enough room for binders. The S&Ps are all stored flat in my archaeological stratified containment system - ie: the pile on the floor! :lol:

DW

See that's your problem, I keep my newest RPG purchases on the floor to leave room for the binders :lol:

LBH

Back