Station plans online release?

Jenesis

Mongoose
I'm wondering whether the guys at Mongoose would consider releasing the station plan on pp.108-109 of the main rulebook online. Much of the info is lost in the book's spine, and it would be handy to have a complete one, both for GM reference and for showing to players. Would anybody else be interested in seeing this?

[Edit: What I have in mind is something like the System Map on pp.146-147, available online as a jpeg.]

Jenesis said:
Would anybody else be interested in seeing this?

Count me in as one of the massing throng for this.

Even a downloadable pdf would be good, or as a poster insert to one of the supplements! (Not bound in to the book)

LBH

Jenesis said:
I'm wondering whether the guys at Mongoose would consider releasing the station plan on pp.108-109 of the main rulebook online. Much of the info is lost in the book's spine, and it would be handy to have a complete one, both for GM reference and for showing to players. Would anybody else be interested in seeing this?

[Edit: What I have in mind is something like the System Map on pp.146-147, available online as a jpeg.]

Actually, that map is on the first page of the first preview for the main rulebook, available in the downloads section for B5 on the Mongoose website.

Simon D. Taylor

BeronTheGrey said:
Actually, that map is on the first page of the first preview for the main rulebook, available in the downloads section for B5 on the Mongoose website.

Simon D. Taylor

Oooops ! :oops:

petitbilbo

BeronTheGrey said:

He speaks the truth! Woohoo \o/

Jenesis said:
BeronTheGrey said:

He speaks the truth! Woohoo \o/
Forsooth, verily he does!

LBH
(Hadn't bothered downloading the previews as he already had the book)

Back