starting adventure hook

MightyCthulhu

Mongoose
I'm running my first Conan scenario tonight, wish me luck!

Synopsis:
The PCs start on a lonely road out of Kherdpur in Turan across the Kezankisan Mountains into Arenjun in Zamora. They have been purchased as slaves by a pudgy Zamoran for an unknown purpose. The Zamoran is accompanied by a Dafari Savage bodyguard. Evidence of betrayal by the Turanian slave trader forces the party to leave the road and attempt to blaze a trail across the mountains by following game trails and waterways. Along the way the Zamoran is slain and the food and water lost. The PCs must free themselves or convince the Dafari to do so. Then they must still survive the dangers of the Mountain: beasts, natural hazards, dangerous hill-men, their weird god, a lack of supplies and possibly a savage cannibal in their midst.

MightyCthulhu said:

Synopsis:
The PCs start on a lonely road out of Kherdpur in Turan across the Kezankisan Mountains into Arenjun in Zamora. They have been purchased as slaves by a pudgy Zamoran for an unknown purpose. The Zamoran is accompanied by a Dafari Savage bodyguard. Evidence of betrayal by the Turanian slave trader forces the party to leave the road and attempt to blaze a trail across the mountains by following game trails and waterways. Along the way the Zamoran is slain and the food and water lost. The PCs must free themselves or convince the Dafari to do so. Then they must still survive the dangers of the Mountain: beasts, natural hazards, dangerous hill-men, their weird god, a lack of supplies and possibly a savage cannibal in their midst.
Good luck! :wink:
It's an uneasy position for low level characters: no supply, no weapon, probably enchained and a Darfari cannibal within reach becoming hungrier as the time passes. :lol:
However your player will have to use many of their skills (starting with persuading the Darfari there aren't tasty morsels).

The King said:
MightyCthulhu said:

Synopsis:
Good luck! :wink:
It's an uneasy position for low level characters: no supply, no weapon, probably enchained and a Darfari cannibal within reach becoming hungrier as the time passes. :lol:
However your player will have to use many of their skills (starting with persuading the Darfari there aren't tasty morsels).

Exactly. They will have to band together quickly if they want to live. They may have to improvise weapons.

Back