Starship Troopers at Ravenstone Games - Summer 2007 dates

Stratos

Mongoose
Hope to see everyone at any/all of the following dates:

Saturday May 19, 1-6pm

Saturday June 16, 1-6pm

Saturday July 21, 1-6pm

In addition to these dates and times at Ravenstone, let's plan on playing at least one session during some opening gaming times at Origins...

Thursday - Sunday July 5-8, Origins

2500 points per opponent, one-on-one... sound good?!

ChrisPasseno said:
I should be there. How many points?

Chris = MI
Colen = Skinnies

I'm not sure if Doug and his bugs can make it.

2500 points!!

We need more players... I'm tired of playing against your MI and Billy doesn't like MI vs MI! :)

Looking forward to it! I just dipped my 3 Guard Bugs! Yay!!

No Doug, unless it rains.

My Exosuit platoon is off fighting off the Arachnid invasion in another system currently, so I'll be running either Marauders or Pathfinders. Heck, I might run both.

If it's just Billy, Stratos, Colen, and myself, we could just play one big game. MI vs. Skinny/Bug invasion.

But hopefully, we can get another player or two.

I would even be willing to do 1250pts to hook up with BillyC's 1250 and we have a 3 way fight to the death.

Either way, I'm sure we can work something out.

Crap do i need to creat a new Army then? I've got a 2510 Pathfinder i wanted to use but a Marauder platoon sounds fun. Chris why don't you stick wit the pathfinders and I'll do the Maraders? Cool?

ChrisPasseno said:
Bugs 2 - 0
Skinnies 0 - 1
MI 0 - 2

It was a bad day for the MI.

Actually, it was a draw between the Bugs & Skinnies in game #1. And we're both winners if you consider we wiped out the carbon-based flesh bags in the second round!!

Stratos said:
ChrisPasseno said:
Bugs 2 - 0
Skinnies 0 - 1
MI 0 - 2

It was a bad day for the MI.

Actually, it was a draw between the Bugs & Skinnies in game #1. And we're both winners if you consider we wiped out the carbon-based flesh bags in the second round!!

yeah, yeah, very bug has its day!
:p

Back