FAQ for Earth / Centauri Campaign weeked - collated Q+A

msprange said:
Da Boss said:
I think he meant (and if not I'd like to know) if you purchase a wing of 4 fighters as a Patrol point and say 3 of them are destroyed do they get replenished in the same way as a ship gets their crew, damage and fighters back?

thanks

I will have to say no to this.

thanks for answers

re the fighters hmm ok - seems a bit strange given that a ship is put back to full strength - have to revise my fleet choice.

re the other duties - better bring some havens / league ships with me.

Ah well, Raiders are even more screwed than we thought then.

Regarding the Planetary Assault, wow, it really is one to avoid attacking on. The attacker loses 2 Battle points of ships, and in return the defender only effectively loses 1 Battle point (if that, considering the hint of non-official defences...).

I'm having the same problem atm unfortunately. There's certain missions where whenever we've rolled them up in the past we've just rerolled because we couldn't be bothered with them >.<

RE: REPLENISHING DEPLETED FIGHTER WINGS

Because the wing is not destroyed totally they should be replenished for free. It is like saying "My ship is crippled. I get it back for the next turn". So if ships can do this why not depleted wings? I understand bought wings being replaced when all of them are destroyed, but still flights left in the wing should be replenished for free.

Back