ST 2500 Custom Decals

From the sound of things these are going to be the large sheet of decals with many details.

Is there any possibility of getting a short sheet for those of us that do not put massive amounts of detail? I generally just want the symbols and/or names. The names for the Feds and the symbols like the Klingon trifoils.

Spence said:
From the sound of things these are going to be the large sheet of decals with many details.

Is there any possibility of getting a short sheet for those of us that do not put massive amounts of detail? I generally just want the symbols and/or names. The names for the Feds and the symbols like the Klingon trifoils.

We haven't considered such a beast, but we'll talk about it and get back to you.

Tony

scoutdad said:
Spence said:

We haven't considered such a beast, but we'll talk about it and get back to you.

Tony

Thanks,

I'll keep an eye out.

Spence

Since a couple of recent members have eben surprised to find this thread, here's a quick bump to let newcomers know about us.

Will McCammon and I produce custom Federation decals for the Starline 2500 series of miniatures.
You can find more info at our website:
Tenneshington Decals or by looking us up on Facebook.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum posts.

I will have something posted soon enough with decals from tenneshington decals, must say great work on the decals. I hope to get the box set finished as soon as possible with the use of their decals, though still working out how much work before I get to the decal part.

Say, Tony!

Are you still planning on doing decals for the non-Fed ships? I'll hold off trying to hand paint insignia on my Klingons as well as the Gorns and Kzinti (when I get the latter two fleets) if I can anticipate actual decals at some point.

Thanks!

Yes, we are.

We have completed our research on the various machines available. And as much as we'd like to spend $7K on a new, still in production machine - we are going to go with an ALPS brand micro-dry printer. We are currently watching several on ebay.
Theoretically, we should win one within the next few days... after that, we only need to get the machine up and running.

ALPS MD-5000 in da house!

We are currently working our way through the learnign curve, but rest assured that Klingon and Romulan decals are on the way, with Gorn and Kzinti to follow soon after.

Tony, as an idea in case no one has asked yet, how about Romulan bird decals for the undersides of the Rom ships? I don't plan on buying any Roms for quite awhile (if ever), but I can't see going to the effort of painting the underbelly birds. Decals I could maybe justify. :)

Just got my first ship of decals done! More to come as they slowly get finished (There's SO MANY DECALS it takes a while, heh, but the result is well worth it).

uss_arizona_by_allerka-d5gcjft.jpg

You can see a larger version here if you like.

Back