SST Evo Sep 30th @ Mongoose-Sunflower Cafe Breakfast Brigade

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Hi all,

Those of you who hang on the ACTA threads will be familiar with the idea. before every open day we go for a cooked breakfast in the sunflower cafe just up the road from Mongoose.

Anyone who's going feel like joining us.

I suggest hooking up in the cafe from about 9:15 to 9:30 as the doors open on the EVo day at 10.

Any takers?

LBH

In case anyone is wondering where the cafe is:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/officemap.pdf

Follow the main road North past the Mongoose offices and past the crossroads with Chapel Street/Ferndale road.

The cafe is just after the shop on the corner of Chapel Street/Cricklade Road, between Chapel Street and Avening street.

Count me in - A full English before death and destuction :lol:

LBH - i can't believe you made this sticky - this mod stuff has gone to your head :wink:

Wanted to make sure it didn't fall off the bottom what with it being so close, a new thing for the SST forums as opposed to the SOP it has become on the ACTA ones, and with all the thread s discussing SST:Evo on here it would get bumped down and lost pretty quick.

LBH

Noone's going to see it because it's at the top - my eye automatically scans down past the stickies out of habit.

lastbesthope said:
Hi all,

Those of you who hang on the ACTA threads will be familiar with the idea. before every open day we go for a cooked breakfast in the sunflower cafe just up the road from Mongoose..

LBH you realise you go to EVERYTHING even if just to spectate and this is wreaking havoc with your heart! You're Scottish which means you're already at risk of death on a plate!

Go healthy and have the "Salad Squad"!

sounds good to me. I might have to go! Depends if I'm going or not, obviously, its just its my Bday the week before, knowing my friends they'll want me to get drunk off my face.

LBH, One of these days Mr. Steele and I are going to have to try the deep fried pizza we talked about earlier this year.

keimigca said:
LBH, One of these days Mr. Steele and I are going to have to try the deep fried pizza we talked about earlier this year.

Be sure to sort out your will in advance, there's a reason we Scots die young and deep fried pizza is it :lol:

LBH

Back