Sprite convertions painted (about time 2)

Mr Evil

Mongoose
hurrah i got my sprites painted in time for tourney...

now for pics

spritenco.jpg

spritesquad.jpg

:D

Thanks evil, but i reckon ill use wasp packs, that way i can use up some old chaos marine backpacks

Top job Evil! I love em. Great conversion and look the part 100%

Looking forward to seeing them zipping round the table in the flesh Saturday. Kudos.

DC

That's fantastic! I need some of those Hotwheels... Dodge Tomakawks? Never heard of them but I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks, Stratos

great work sir !!! They are a few impressive figures :shock:

I'm sure that were causing devastations in the battlefield!! :twisted:

I went to two superstores today and they didn't have the Dodge Tomahawk in stock although they had nearly all the other 2004 First Edition Series. Man - I've never shopped for Hot Wheels before... what a chore!

- Stratos

:shock: those are some narly bikes evil! I'm always lookin for some of those old GW jetpacks for conversions, and i can never find any. Where did you get them, or did you just have them from back in the day?

patton said:
:shock: those are some narly bikes evil! I'm always lookin for some of those old GW jetpacks for conversions, and i can never find any. Where did you get them, or did you just have them from back in the day?

i had them from back in the day, but they are currently available from GW mail order uk.

cheers for the nice comments guys.

Now just ned to wait til sat to watch them die first as their my new toys.

Back