Song of the Beast Gods (Spider God's Bride 2)

warlock1971 said:
Hi Guys! Does Song of the Beast Gods "follow on" from Spider God's Bride?

Song of the Beast Gods is set in Xoth but I am not sure it follows on from Spider God's Bride in any kind of story sense. I always saw SGB as a series of 10 interlinked adventures, no reason though why you couldn't use XP 2 as the 11th and XP 3 as the 12th (in my mind).

I was intending to get these, in any event, but was also curious as someone who never bought the original, D20, books.

I am keen to kick off a S&S adventure arc/campaign and this is looking to be the likely book I am going to use. I am enjoying the read tremendously, and I am sure my players would enjoy it.

I'm hoping the new magic chapter gives folks a chance to play around with some of the concepts like places of power, the darker side of sorcery and so on. I'm glad you're enjoying it, it was a long hard road to get it fixed but ultimately worth it in many ways.

You shouldn't have a problem with your players going from SGB to SGB 2 and even to 3 once I get to work on that.

I'm usure yet exactly how I'm going to pitch the Zankharan side of things in terms of campaigns. I may write an introductory adventure and then expand on that as time goes on.

Back