Some questions?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
Hi guys, I have questions about my plans for A 2nd Edition Pirates Of Drinax Campaign I will do when it comes out.

1st off what is a suggested Navy for Drinax to be able to drive off Small Raiders with sheer power, but not much else. I'm thinking 5 100-ton Scoutships that are armed and armoured, cos it mentions Drinax has some, 3 200-ton armed and armoured Merchants cos it says they were send to get food for Asim, A 300-ton Pirate cruiser from Oleb's Piracy days and 1 400-ton Smuggling Ship that suffererd a Misjump that killed The Crew, is armed and armoured, has a unrepairable jump-3 engine and is Wrax's Flagship

2nd is I like the ideas that after things start to get Dangerous Oleb gives The Pcs A 3.1 Billion budget to build A Super-Wyvern that masses at least 2,300 tons as Drinax's Flagship, what 2nd edition blueprints would you suggest for both A 2,300 Super-Wyvern and the Regular Wyvern mentioned in Adventure 5 that I would estimate at around 1,000

3rd is I plan to have Oleb have the charcters hire A Elite Mercenary Group, mayb even a small army, to protect him, what kind of mercenary group/army would you recomend at a maximum cost of Cr 6,370,400 per month

Well you are veering WAY outside the parameters of the module, so you are basically making your own adventure. Congratulations!

You may want to look at the Mercenary book to get an idea about Mercenary tickets. This can give you an idea of costs as well (page 42 and onwards in first edition)

You may get a bonus for recruiting if you can finagle the Scholars tower to whip up some TL 15 healing/medical care.

I will mess around with a ship and post when I get a chance.

Back