So where is my printed Imperial Navy Hardcover?

Of course you can, just drop a line to sales@mongoosepublishing.com

However, I can tell you that it is right now on a boat - it should have been here early in November but there has been a shipping delay. It should be here, well, any day now, and they get sent out as soon as they hit the warehouse.

Slightly longer answer: Both printing and shipping got hit hard by the pandemic and neither has really recovered even now. Air shipping (that we use for overseas mail orders) has returned to normal, just a lot more expensive, but shipping by boat (used for getting books from printers to warehouse) is.., really far from awesome at the moment. We have tried different printers and different ways of shipping, and it remains highly variable, but none are anything like they used to be pre-pandemic.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Matt! I was hoping to get this book as a Christmas gift, but now that looks unlikely. Not your fault, the supply chain ain't what it use to be.

Actually, there is a good chance you will see it before Christmas. It is now at our US warehouse and will be shipping very soon, and we are expecting (fingers crossed!) to see it in the UK next week - and we will try to turnaround all orders within 24 hours of it arriving.

Drop me a private line with your order number, and I will see what I can do to push things along, but you should be good!

Might as well ask, what is the status of the other hardcover products scheduled to be released in December 2023 and January 2024? Thanks in advance for any info.

Trailing Frontier is also already in the US warehouse and is going out alongside Imperial Navy. We have been told World Builders, Rim Expeditions and Mysteries of the Ancients will all be here in January... so fingers crossed on those!

This has been slow, and we are very sorry about that. We have extended the predicted (predictions, ha!) of print release dates on other books but, as said, international freight shipping is just awful right now.

Air freight, at least, is working as it should, so when we actually have the books in our hands we can get them out to all of you in doublequick time!

I have received Shipping notices for Trailing Frontier and Imperial Navy. Whilst it is too late for those, I was wondering if there is a system to aggregate my physical orders which were placed at different times to be shipped together if they were going out within a few weeks so you could save on shipping.

Or would that not be worth the logistical madness?

I have received Shipping notices for Trailing Frontier and Imperial Navy. Whilst it is too late for those, I was wondering if there is a system to aggregate my physical orders which were placed at different times to be shipped together if they were going out within a few weeks so you could save on shipping.

Or would that not be worth the logistical madness?
In general, we try to ship things out as soon as they come in, so you do not have to wait for books :)

Back