Slaine PDF's by Prophet118

prophet118

Mongoose
any idea if we can get an updated one for the web?

the one from the web and book are currently missing a few things that tend to be annoying by their abscence

---

Intuit Direction Skill

a possible 3rd sheet for Weapon Proficiencies, Racial and Class Abilities

any thoughts on this?

or woud it be easier for me to just make the changes myself..lol

well... thanks for the comments... or at least the reads..

i edited the sheet myself... then of course later found the ultimate sheet... go figure..lol

either way, i added some stuff to the base sheet

And let's not forget the Drive and Summon skills that need to be struck off... liked the Ultimate Char. Sheet but for one thing.

Wayyyyyyy toooooooo biiiiiigggggg...

Perhaps a 2 sheet is the way to go.

drive?... well... im not sure why drive would be on a Slaine sheet

ummm.... wow, now that i look at it, it IS actually on it... huh.... ok, time for another edit..lol

thanks for the spot check!..lol

id love it if the dude over at Mad Irishman productions would do a slaine sheet, but i dont think its "popular enough" for him to..lol

my sheet aint pretty, but it works

ive made my changes... and i think it looks good... if anyone wants the character sheet, feel free to send me an email, i'll send you a copy

prophet118 said:
drive?... well... im not sure why drive would be on a Slaine sheet

ummm.... wow, now that i look at it, it IS actually on it... huh.... ok, time for another edit..lol

thanks for the spot check!..lol

Prehaps Drive is on there for things like Chariots?

thats the thing, it isnt MY sheets..lol... i edited the one that i downloaded from mongooses website... so i dont wanna do anything too illegal..

as for the chariot thing, i thought about that as i went to sleep last night, and was hoping that it used some other skill..lol

be aware that the file is currently like 2 megs, im working on a way to shrink it, but i dont know how well the final file would turn out..

right now i dont have any real "pro" software.. i have acrobat 5, so i export the sheets as an image, then edit in paint shop pro (more familiarity), then convert the pics to a PDF using photoshop 5, then put them together in acrobat

turns out fine, but the file size is a bit of a worry for me

the real character sheet?... or the one i am doing?

lmao..

if you mean the real sheet, who knows... as for the one i did, its done, just email me, and i'll send you a copy

i have uploaded both sheets to my webspace..

the old one that mongoose offers, and then the one i edited..

http://home.hiwaay.net/~wyred56/Character%20Sheets/Slaine/

the one you guys are looking for, as the edited one, would be the second file (listed as slaine_char_sheet2.pdf)

i may do some updating to feets and such... some as written in the book seem to anime like for my tastes... but having never read the comics this comes from, i may be way out of line.....

i also dont really buy the fact that chariots seem to be done using a ride roll?.... im not sure, having not looked in the book in a few months...

i can see in some way how it would be a dex based skill.... but everything i have ever read, or seen about chariots leads me toi thuink it may be strength related too

also... if people notice anything they would like added to the sheet, please dont hestitate to let me know, i'll add whatever i can, if its possible.... i really want to try and keep the sheet to 3 pages... but i can understand that 4 pages might be required, if you guys have some good ideas.

it isnt like a item location chart would be required... the majority of the chart slots would be empty..lol

Back