Slaine PDF's by Prophet118

They both look good, but I do like the new one with the border. Yeah well maybe if I get enough info here and play alot more then I will start my own websites of goodies. Or atleast post something here?

thats what i did, i was depressed with the lack of information on the sheet from the main book... and since i own a copy of adobe acrobat, and photoshop 5.. (which i use to turn the images into PDF's, then i use acrobat to put them together)..it works for me..

currently they are working on getting together some creatures, so if you have some laying around,m feel free to post them... at least their name in http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=407

they could surely use the help..hehe

Well I will see what I can come up with. You would think there would be alot of fansites.....???? 8)

I mean Slaine is pretty popular is he not? One would assume since he and Dredd have always been my favs and many others.

Yeah I have the Old Judge Dredd Games Workshop game as well and figured I would check out the D20 version,pretty much the same with some stuff cleaned up a bit.

Either way it is nice to see it brought back to the light of day regardless the system used.

hehe, didnt even know there was any version of it... but then, ive only seen bits and peices of the movies... i recall being vaguely aware that it was a comic at the time it came out

im actually considering doing other PDF's... or artwork for PDFs.... i think it'd be fun... or heck, even layout..lol

anyways

anyone can feel free to reach me at either of my two email address
james@jamesandjennifer.net
prophet118@comcast.net

my pagers:
yahoo: prophet118
MSN: DerangedHermit118@hotmail.com (i do not use this email, you likely wont get a response from it)
AIM: BlackSigma54

or of course on here

for those curious... or maybe for those needy... i managed to buy some old 2nd edition AD&D green sheets.... not the ones from the black booklet, but the one from before that... the only difference being that the ones i have are on slightly shiny paper..

anywho, im in the process of scanning and converting to PDF.. so that will be added to my character sheets database..lol

im sure no one here plays any 2nd edition... except maybe me,.... i actually prefer it to 3rd ed lately.

hi old boy with the PDFs everything is welcome but my wish list would be

smaller npc sheets(the forms are great for pcs but npcs could do with less detail)
creature creation sheets
any celtic artwork(use alot in my campain as game aids)
a new index for slaine(like the one in yahoo but up dated or with room too up date my self)
A list of all the issues of 2000Ad with slaine inclucing the books of invasion by prog number would be great

thats my list has anyone else got any ideas?

toothill man said:
hi old boy with the PDFs everything is welcome but

smaller npc sheets(the forms are great for pcs but npcs could do with less detail)
creature creation sheets
any celtic artwork(use alot in my campain as game aids)
a new index for slaine(like the one in yahoo but up dated or with room too up date my self)
A list of all the issues of 2000Ad with slaine inclucing the books of invasion by prog number would be great

hmm... the smaller npc sheet is doable, creature sheets is probably doable, the artwork is very doable, although a quick googling could reveal alot of stuff as well too, the index sounds fine, the issue list is what i am wondering about...lol

haha... wel i'll start to work on it

though it may be a bit slow going, i have to apply some polyurethane to my newly dry floors..lol

just gotta figure out what i use as an applicator... the bucket says i need a specific thing..lol

anywho, i'll get cracking on the npc sheet tonight.... i think a one pager would work well, what do you think?

haha thanks....

what kind of a layout would you guys like for the npc sheet?

i was thinking a stat block (duh)
an equipment section, probably a spell section, and a weapon section, then a small section for you guys to write in what skills the npc has... no sense in listing all skills..

am i too far off base?

haha, thanks... im working on it now, gonna use the second sheet background from the main character sheet as a background for the npc sheet... i should have something done by tonight, but i do have to go visit my grandmother today..lol

well shoot... i finished it quicker than i thought i would... a single page quick npc sheet.... its still full color though, so its not a "quick print out"

i did do some changes to the standard look though, you'll just have to see it

http://home.hiwaay.net/~wyred56/Character%20Sheets/Slaine/NPC%20Sheet.pdf

Back