Skinny release dates

Which upcoming Skinny release are you most eagerly anticipating?

• The Brutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Cabal

• Those sky cycle thingies

• Quit yo jibba jabba, Mr T pities the fool dat be playing skinnies!

• Total voters
Hmmmm interesting so I'm assuming you can outfit the slaves to be close combat or ranged... :) Thats awesome!

You're right it's gotta be fun sticking that many guys on the board! And they're so cheap its gotta take some of the pressure of casualties!

Hehe. Win with numbers! Teach them the meaning of Lanchester's Square Law! Regroup looks like a nasty ability with that army. 50% chance for failed saves to stay alive anyway :shock: I can only imagine the Leader with this massive unit of 'saved' slaves following him around in every direction because they keep getting swept off-board!

Skinnie Slaves are like LAMI I'd bet... Hour to set up, five minutes to kill. :lol:

oh and for obvious financial reasons, this 100 slave army will be built by using the GOMC1 gangers boxes, i'll use the skinnie slave CC and MD models, but otherwise it'll be the least expensive route :)

I can't actually seem to find any pictures of the GOMC1 plastics close enough to see any detail :)
I've had to drop the EM-4 plastics idea. As Racsak rightly said they are very small... they look like kids! (Hmmm maybe I oculd have some kid slaves too... lol)

I would prefer plastic, cause I need more than seven variations personally for a massed army, particuarly when the models aren't ranked up! But appart from possibly an unholy mix of EM-4, Necromunda and GOMC1 plastics, held together with blood sweat and milliput, I dont think its a workable plan anymore :(

A mixture of Metal EM-4 Miniatures? Especially the scavengers and savages, also teh MGP slaves, then fill it up with other 'near-future' miniatures (look for old grenadiers or ral partha shadowrun minis on eBay).

Rob_alderman said:
A mixture of Metal EM-4 Miniatures? Especially the scavengers and savages, also teh MGP slaves, then fill it up with other 'near-future' miniatures (look for old grenadiers or ral partha shadowrun minis on eBay).

Yeah I'm thinking some of the more MadMax style ones they do.
I'm also thinking Copplestone Futurewars since they're practically the same :) The only problem is even then theres not quite enough variations... Maybe some Heroclix with a repaint, but as I've said elsewhere I don't like the idea of prepainted minis, simply because someone out there has to paint 'em in a factory (Bad enough when you enjoy it :D)

I also want at least one of the Illyad Vorag Barbare miniatures, cause they look so damn cool! but I'm figuring they're so large Im gonna have to use it as a leader of slaves.

But that said I did see some VSF Japanese troops from Paroom station that look like they'd match up really well with the Elite Guards. And theres a EM-4 miniature that'd go well too (Maybe as a favoured slave or something)...

Hmmm maybe anything and everything :D I think part of the appeal is cause its such a big projerct I guess, and its a good chance to practice sculpting while Im converting... And the chance to do some hard core post apocolyptic gaming on the side is too good to miss out!

I want Brutes and Brute Tawn Riders.

My wife is looking forward to the Venerable Marauder. Something about wiping out an entire squad of MI Marauders single-handedly....

Of course, you forgot the most important model yet to be released: Dacon Hounds!

Back